Friday May 11, 2018
Friday Night Countryside Cruise –
Join us for cruise through the countryside surrounding Jefferson City. Route will be approximately 70 miles and begin and end in Jefferson City.
Meet up at Riley Chevrolet (2033 Christy Drive, Jefferson City, MO 65101) at 4:00pm
Take off will be at 4:30pm
Cruise will end at Ruby Tuesday on Missouri Blvd
- The cruise starts at Riley Chevrolet (2033 Christy Drive, Jefferson City, MO 65101)
- Turn Left out of the Riley Chevrolet Parking lot and travel 1.2 miles on Christy Dr.
- Turn Right at the Stop Sign onto State Highway B / State Route 179, travel 1.1 miles and exit to State Highway C.
- Turn Left onto State Highway C and travel 20.5 miles to State Route 87.
- Turn Right onto State Route 87 and travel 10.0 miles.
- Turn Right onto E. Howard St. in California.
- Travel one block and use the parking lots on the left for First Baptist Church.
- (There will be a short break. Bathroom facilities will be available)
- Turn Left out of the south side of the parking lot and then turn Left on S. East St.
- Travel 11.4 miles then turn Right onto Mill St in Jamestown.
- Travel .4 miles and turn Right at the Stop sign onto State Route 179.
- Travel 21.5 miles then turn Left onto Industrial Drive.
- Travel 1.4 miles to Dix Rd and stay in the Right turn lane.
- Travel .4 miles to Missouri Blvd and stay in the Right turn lane.
- Travel .5 miles on Missouri Blvd and turn Right into the parking lot for Ruby Tuesday.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Registration for Corvette Show: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Capital City Corvette Car Show: 12:00pm – 4:00pm – Corvette show – voting begins at noon – classes C1-C7 – (2 divisions per class – Convertible and Coupe – for each class except the C1 class – a hard top cover will still be considered a convertible) – 2 plaques will be awarded in each division plus a trophy will be given for the “Best of Show” and “Mayor’s Cup”
28 awards in all!
Awards ceremony will begin at approximately 3:30pm
Optional Tours of the Decommissioned, Historic Missouri State Penitentiary
Friday evening – Sunday Afternoon, May 11-13, 2018
2-Hour Ghost Tour – Missouri State Penitentiary
2-Hour History Tour – Missouri State Penitentiary
115 Lafayette Street
History – $13.00 per ticket (responsible for own reservations)
Ghost – $26.00 per ticket (responsible for own reservations)